Specialist insurance products to protect your property.

Whether you’re a landlord with a single property or a large portfolio, or your renting your home… if the worst happens and you have a legal dispute, RentGuardian gives you peace of mind.

Landlord Buildings and Contents Insurance

When you are renting out your property you need to be sure that your property is properly insured . RentGuardian’s specialist scheme “Lets Insure” will give you peace of mind.



Landlord Home Emergency cover

Ensure that your tenants have access to help 24 hours a day in the event of an emergency.

  • Dedicated 24 hour telephone number for assistance 365 days a year
  • Up to £500 for Emergency repairs, to solve the emergency or to restore the normal operation of the boiler or warm air unit
  • Up to £100 for overnight accommodation should your property become uninhabitable


Tenant Contents Insurance

It is advisable for a tenant to have their own private contents insurance. It would also be prudent to ensure that your policy covers you for accidental damage to any contents that are owned by your Landlord.


Rent Guarantee

When you rent out your property you want to be sure that you are covered against all eventualities should your tenant suddenly become unable or unwilling to pay you your rent. This could happen for a variety of reasons, such as ill health or redundancy and in this day and age it is vital that you make provision for this.

The cover provided by this policy will help landlords who need legal or specialist assistance in the following areas: